Information, forms, and procedures for current QSB graduate students are outlined below. A few good general resources include the Natural Sciences Grad Students page and the Graduate Division website.
The UC Merced Catalog contains a description of currently offered QSB graduate courses.
Academic Requirements, Procedures and Deadlines
- Students can obtain unofficial transcripts and degree audits at my.ucmerced.edu.
- Descriptions of common academic procedures are available at naturalsciencesgrads.ucmerced.edu.
- For official deadlines approved by the UC Merced Graduate & Research Council, see the "Dates and Deadlines" document on the Graduate Division Forms and Publications page.
Grad Student Employment
The QSB stipend addendum contains details about how the QSB stipend policy is implemented. Salary tables are set by University and Graduate Group policies. Grad students can check their employment information at atyourserviceonline.ucop.edu.
Other Important Documents
- General requirements for graduate study and degrees are available at the Graduate Division website.
- The Forms and Publications page has links to many important documents, including the Graduate Student Handbook (an excellent introduction for new students), Graduate Rights and Responsibilities, and the Graduate Advisor's Handbook (which includes many official regulations governing graduate education).
- The Graduate Student Funding Resources page has links to extramural fellowships.
The Registrar's website has links to forms and policies for coursework, enrollment, fees, and transcripts.
Office of Research
The Office of Research website has information about research integrity and compliance; intellectual property, technology transfer and patents; conflict of interest; grants and fellowships; and much more.